Tag: 上海夜网QT

  • A bittersweet auction day as family bids goodbye to well loved home

    first_imgThere was a festive atmosphere at 16 Cromwell Street, WooloowinWith the 50-strong audience sugared up and ready to bid, auctioneer Adam Downes got things underway with a call for opening bids.A long, lonely silence followed before the first paddle was raised with an offer of $700,000.“Why don’t we go in $25,000 rises from there?” Mr Downes asked the crowd.He shouldn’t have worried — the next bid was $760,000.It was then a competition between four bidders before a pause was called at $885,000 and vendor’s instructions were sought.When the auction was opened once more the highest bidder had raised his offer to $890,000 — but no more action was to be had and the property passed in.“Without revealing what the expectations were of the sellers, the gap is very achievable to close. Nine registered bidders and there’s conditional interest in the property. I’d expect Nick will get a couple of offer in, if not the afternoon, certainly in the next couple of days,” Mr Downes said.In other results, 5 Carmody Road, St Lucia has a new owner, after it achieved $1.385 million under the hammer. Selling agent Anne Fidler and auctioneer Sam Devlin were part of today’s auction action in Brisbane. Photo: AAP/Tim MarsdenBrisbane spring days are perfect for those keen to grab a coffee and see some property action.It was a late kick off at 11 Landsbury Parade, Ashgrove with the crowd building for the 11:00am event to sell the beautifully renovated four-bedroom, two-level home. The sign and flowers awaiting Victoria Marr on the day she and her future husband settled on 11 Lansbury Parade, AshgroveStepping over to 16 Cromwell Street, Wooloowin and a solid crowd was building — and why not! Free ice cream, jelly beans and macaroons were on offer!More from newsMould, age, not enough to stop 17 bidders fighting for this home1 hour agoBuyers ‘crazy’ not to take govt freebies, says 28-yr-old investor1 hour ago16 Cromwell Street, Wooloowin Qld 4030Ray White agent, Nick Kouparitsas, was very pleased with the turnout and his nine registered bidders.“It should be a good auction. We’ve had young couples and downsizers interested so it’s been a good mix,” Mr Kouparitsas said. One last look at the tempters on offer at 16 Cromwell Street, Wooloowin 5 Carmody Road, St Lucia Qld 4067Place West director and auctioneer, Andrew Degn, said a Sydney family were the success bidders.“The locals missed out unfortunately,” Mr Degn said.“It was packed — and there were three registered bidders with two really going at it,” he said. 45 Emma Street, Kalinga was another success story today the stunning two level home achieving $1.001 million at auction. 11 Lansbury Parade, AshgroveSpeaking before proceedings were underway, auctioneer, Sam Devlin, said the market had been ‘interesting’ this year.“It’s been a year of two speeds where the top end and the bottom end have certainly been moving and this million-dollar mark has probably fed off that a little bit given people are upgrading — I think that benefits this middle price mark,” Mr Devlin said.“I think the market has been all over the shop,” he said.There were three registered bidders vying for the home once Mr Devlin called for an opener.The one phone bidder offered a cheeky $850,000, prompting Mr Devlin to accept the bid and exclaim, “That would be very good buying, but wish them well,”From there, increments varied as two buyers took it $960,000 before the third bidder stepped up at $970,000.It was then a tug of war between the phone bidder and this late entrant that saw the price slowly rise to $1.005 million.“We’re on the market and we’re going to sell!” Mr Devlin declared.It was a tussle of short bids that eventually saw the home ‘Sold!” for $1.025 million to new owners, Greg* and Jodi*, who’ve never bid at auction before.“Overwhelmed at the moment, I’m thinking what we’ve got to do now in 30 days,” Greg joked.“We moved over from Western Australia about 10 months ago and we’ve been looking since then,” he said.“The suburb is perfect. This living upstairs lifestyle suits us, we’ve just got to put a pool in,” Jodi added.For the seller, Victoria Marr, it was a bittersweet moment with joy from the great result tempered by a twinge of sadness at saying goodbye to her old home.“Thrilled, absolutely thrilled,” Mrs Marr said of the price.“This is where I got engaged. My husband proposed when we got the keys — there was a sign in the kitchen. Now having a small family we’re ready to take the next big step,” she said. 45 Emma Street, KalingaRay White agent, Janelle McKenna, said it was a marvellous result for her vendor, although the last few bids were like to pulling teeth.“There was bidding up $970,000, then we got that bidder up to $975,000 and declared it, ‘on the market.’ There was another five bids after that and it sold at $1.001 million” she said.“They bought it brick-by-brick,” Ms McKenna laughed.Follow Kieran Clair on Twitter at @kieranclair or Facebook on Kieran Clair — journo (*Surnames withheld at their request)last_img read more

  • ‘There is a human element to it’: Carli Lloyd explains consoling Thai goalkeeper after USWNT blowout

    first_imgAfter the final whistle sounded on Tuesday, putting an end to a game in which the U.S. women’s national team decimated Thailand 13-0, Carli Lloyd didn’t immediately celebrate with her teammates.Instead, she went to Thailand goalkeeper Sukanya Chor Charoenying, consoling her after a game in which she was on the wrong end of the heaviest defeat in World Cup history. Lloyd said she was unsure if Charoenying understood everything that she said on the pitch but in a Twitter post on Thursday, it was clear that the message came through for the goalkeeper.“Thanks so much, Lloyd,” the goalkeeper wrote. “Your words that you told me make me strong. Keep going for this tournament and so on. Firstly, I felt disappointment in worst situation but this is the biggest experience in my life.”All you can do is give it your best each and every day. Keep fighting and never give up!! Still 2 more games to play. 😊 https://t.co/pFW4wEK8Nb— Carli Lloyd (@CarliLloyd) June 13, 2019Lloyd responded, saying: “All you can do is give it your best each and every day. Keep fighting and never give up!! Still 2 more games to play.” The USWNT was rampant in Reims, particularly in a 10-goal second half, as it began its World Cup in breathtaking fashion.The team has faced criticism for its celebrations after a handful of its goals, but several players also consoled Thailand players after the game, with many of the Asian nation’s players in tears following its extremely heavy defeat.Lloyd was one of the U.S. players to offer words of encouragement and, on Friday, she shed more light on her desire to speak with Charoenying after the final whistle in Reims.“After the game I felt for her and wanted to go up to her and it wasn’t something where I needed the whole world to see,” Lloyd said.But the world did see her gesture, which Lloyd said came from her natural inclination to offer support to a player who clearly needed a lift.“Obviously I’m a player and this team is full of players who want to battle it out, who want to go full throttle, but we are human and there is a human element to it.“You’ve got to feel for a goalkeeper letting in 13 goals, if you don’t then I don’t think you have much of a heart.”The U.S. forward, who scored the 13th and final goal of the evening, is hopeful that her team’s vanquished rivals can turn things around in its remaining group-stage games against Sweden and Chile.“I think that’s what the sport is all about, in the wins and losses I think character is a true component in the sport,” Lloyd said.“It was cool, I hope they continue to put their head up, continue to fight and just keep going.”last_img read more


    first_imgDONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUEREPORTS SUNDAYUlster Junior CupMilford United 1 Glengad F.C. 2 (a.e.t.) Milford were defeated by Glengad in Rathmullan in a hard fought encounter in windy conditions. Milford playing into the breeze had the best chances of the first half with Joey Cullen heading over and Paul Shields firing into the side netting. Glengad passed the ball well but failed to create any chances. Glengad were more of a threat in the second half with Caolan Mc Gettigan producing three great saves. The visitors went one up on sixty minutes through Jason Doherty and Joey Cullen equalised five minutes later. In extra time Jason Doherty scored following Milford’s failure to clear their lines. Milford pushed for an equaliser but Glengad held on for victory. Best for Milford were Joey Cullen and Caolan Mc Gettigan.Lifford Celtic 1 Gweedore Celtic 2This game was reversed to Gweedore as Greenbrae was not playable. Lifford dominated the first half possession stakes but could not find the net. It took sixty minutes before Lifford broke down Gweedore as Alan Gethins finished from close range. A ten minute spell from Gweedore won them the tie when they capitalised on some poor defending, Conal Ferry calmly finishing twice as Lifford failed to clear their lines. Lifford pressed for the remaining ten minutes but could not find an equaliser. Battling performances from both teams.Aileach F.C. 2 Gweedore United 1Ciaran Mc Fadden gave Gweedore United a half time lead on their visit to Aileach but his strike wasn’t enough to see his side advance to the next stage of the Ulster Junior Cup. The Inishowen outfit scored twice in the second half to secure their progress in this season’s competition.Ulster Junior ShieldRaphoe Town 2 Cockhill Colts 0 Raphoe welcomed Cockhill Colts from the Inishowen League for this quarter final of the Ulster Junior Shield. The first half was an even affair and chances were at a premium. Cockhill had the wind at their backs and were dangerous from long range and went close on a few occasions but Raphoe held out and came more into the game as the half wore on with young Oliver Quinn and Mark Bogle causing the Cockhill defence problems with their great link up play. The second half belonged to Raphoe as Jamie Gallagher and the returning Christy Bogle started to dictate the play and it was the experienced Emmett Kelly who broke the deadlock when his effort took a deflection and evaded the Cockhill keeper. On sixty minutes Raphoe went two up when Mark Bogle scored when he beat four defenders and calmly stroked the ball home. Raphoe could have added to their lead when Lee Smith and Micheal Quinn went close. Cockhill had a chance at the end but young Craig Kelly made an excellent tackle to keep Cockhill out. Best for Raphoe: Craig Kelly, Oliver Quinn, Mark Bogle and Micheal Quinn. Team performance from Cockhill. Referee: Martin Mc AnennyBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionDonegal Town 0 Rathmullan Celtic 3The league leaders consolidated their position at the top of the table with a convincing display at the Hospital Field. The visitors got off to the perfect start when Ryan Connolly pounced inside the first minute to give his side a dream start. Donegal struggled to deal with the fluidity of the Rathmullan attack and when Sheridan fired the ball out wide, Glen Barrow was on hand to prod the incoming cross to the back of the net. Despite being two down early on Donegal didn’t let the heads drop and went close a couple of occasions through Joe McIntyre and Aidan McFadden. Rathmullan put in a workman like second half, having established their lead, and were solid in defence and dealt well with the Donegal attack. Donegal substitute Benny Byrne caused problems following his introduction and almost scored with a headed from a McIntyre corner. Rathmullan sealed the points late on when Ryan Doherty scored a fine individual goal. Best for Donegal were Farragher and Earley with Rathmullan putting in an excellent team display. Referee: Liam Farren Kilmacrennan Celtic 0 St. Catherines 7The first half hour of this game saw very few chances created by either side. Aodhan Mc Ginley sparked ‘The Saints’ into life when he opened the scoring on thirty one minutes when he went on a solo run through the heart of the Kilmacrennan defence and his shot found the bottom corner of the net. Ten minutes later Jason Noctor made it two for St. Catherines when he converted a penalty. ‘The Saints’ started the second half brightly and on fifty five minutes Barry Cannon slipped the ball into an open net after a defensive mix up. Shane Molloy made it four – nil on sixty minutes when he nipped in at the front post to toe poke the ball past the Kilmac keeper. Kilmacrennan held out until the last five minutes of the game when Shane O’ Rourke made it five on eighty five minutes beating the off-side trap to convert at the near post. Willie Hukkanen’s shot on eighty seven minutes made it six – nil and Shane Molloy scored the seventh on eighty nine minutes from a header. Team performance both sides. Referee: Patrick Martin.Watson Hire Division OneCastlefin Celtic 4 Drumoghill F.C. 2Castlefin started the game the stronger taking the lead after 9 minutes. A Ronan Tourish corner found the head of Simon Mc Glinchey who headed home and give Castlefin a perfect start. Drumoghill’s hard work paid off when they found an equaliser. A corner from Kevin Kelly found Christopher O’Donnell in the box and he headed directly into the net. Castlefin came close after 40 minutes when Matthew O’Rourke picked out JP Malley who forced Drumoghill’s keeper Greg Regan into an excellent save. Castlefin’s defence then lost their shape and Liam O’Donnell punished them on the stroke of half time when he fired Drumoghill into the lead. Emmet White equalised for Castlefin from the penalty spot on 68 minutes after JP Malley was fouled in the box. Minutes later JP Malley put Castlefin back into the lead when he took on the Drumoghill defence and found the net from 6 yards in the 72nd minute. Kevin Kelly and Christopher O’ Donnell both went close for Drumoghill but Anthony O’ Hagan did well on both occasions in the home net. Ronan Tourish sealed the three points for Castlefin when his 89th minute corner went straight into the top corner. Best for Castlefin: Ronan Tourish and Simon Mc Glinchey. Team performance from Drumoghill. Referee: Kevin LogueBonagee United 0 Lagan Harps 1Lagan came close to opening the scoring on fifteen minutes when a Eunan Diver free from the right was cleared off the line by a Bonagee defender. Carr in the home goal made a great save from Diver on twenty minutes, turning the ball over the bar. Lagan got the only goal of the game on forty three minutes when a long ball out of defence fell to Austin Marron just inside the Bonagee half. He beat a defender and hammered the ball home from twenty yards. Bonagee had an effort from Kevin Mc Hugh saved on the hour mark. The best chance for the home side fell to Ciaran Gibson on eighty minutes. A Mark Hunter cross from the right to the midfielder saw his header from ten yards out just hit the top of the crossbar. Both teams had half chances in the last ten minutes but nothing to bother either keeper. Referee: Joe Mc Hugh.Keadue Rovers 2 Cappry Rovers 5Cappry Rovers maintained their promotion push with this impressive victory over Keadue Rovers which also pushes Keadue into relegation trouble. It was very windy throughout which made playing conditions difficult. Cappry started the brighter and had the first chance of the game on eight minutes, a shot that went wide. On twelve minutes Keadue had their first chance when a free kick was well saved. Keadue took the lead two minutes later when good work by Sean’ Yank’ Boyle on the right and a great cross was met by Ryan Greene with a header at the far post. Cappry though responded well to going behind and got a foothold in the game despite playing against a strong breeze. They came close to equalising on twenty three minutes when they shot just wide. Cappry were level on the half hour following a free kick into the box, a header was saved well by Ben Boyle in the Keadue nets but the rebound was fired home by Alan Patton. The away side were well on top in possession stakes at this point but Keadue had a flurry of chances close to half time. The second half had a lively opening with Cappry having a shot wide and Keadues’ Donal Rodgers also forcing the Cappry keeper into a save. Cappry however went ahead on fifty two minutes when Stephen McDermott scored from twenty five yards. Cappry were on top at this stage and could’ve gone further ahead on fifty four minutes but shot wide. They did extend their lead on fifty six minutes when Alan Patton ended a good move and finished to the net. The final half hour of the game saw Cappry in control and they went 4-1 up on seventy four minutes when Alan Patton finished for his hat-trick. Keadue kept battling away despite the game being over as a contest. They pulled a goal back on seventy six minutes when a penalty was awarded and Sean ‘Yank’ Boyle finished well to the net. Cappry completed the scoring on eighty two minutes when Darren O’Leary tapped in at the far post from a corner on the right. A good performance from Cappry who are well in the promotion mix with Alan Patton and Stephen McDermott impressive while for Keadue Hugh Moy and Donal Rodgers did well. Referee: Ed Moore.CT Ball Division TwoConvoy Arsenal 3 Copany Rovers 3Two committed sides produced an entertaining draw in this fixture at Orchard Park. Copany broke the deadlock on 44 minutes when David Graham finished a well worked Copany attack. Convoy equalised early in the second half when Kealan Gillen converted from the penalty spot. Convoy then took the lead through a strong finish from Darren Harvey but Copany responded immediately to level after a great pass sent Pauric Deeney clear to lob the outrushing Convoy ‘keeper. An end to end game then saw Convoy re-take the lead with Gillen getting his second, beating the visiting ‘keeper with a curling shot. Rodger Leonard equalised for Copany to secure his side’s second place status in the league table with five games remaining.Drumbar F.C. 0 Whitestrand United 2Only 45 minutes of action at Drumbar this week after the first match was abandoned at half time due to weather. It was a closely fought half with Paul Lynch sneaking a goal for the away side on twenty five minutes to keep them on top of the table.DONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUEREPORTSSATURDAYOld Orchard Saturday Division OneSt. Catherines Reserves 3 Orchard F.C. 2Orchard opened the scoring on twenty five minutes when Shaun Sweeney’s header found ‘The Saints’ net from a corner. Chrissy Mc Laughlin made it two nil to the visitors on forty five minutes when he latched onto a ball after a goalmouth scramble.Trailing by two goals St Catherines had a big task on their hands and Stevie Anderson started their comeback three minutes into the second half when his cross deceived everyone and found its way to the Orchard net. ‘The Saints’ pressed hard for the equaliser and on fifty five minutes a shot from Declan Mc Laughlin from just outside the box hit the net.Two – two and all to play for and it was the home side who were the more hungrier. On sixty five minutes Rory Murray was brought down in the penalty area. Stevie Anderson stepped up and converted the penalty to put ‘The Saints’ into the lead. The home side stood strong in defence to send Orchard home without anything to show from a keenly contested game.Team performances from both sides. Referee: Andrew MullanCastlefin Celtic Reserves 1 Glencar Celtic 2Glencar started the game the brighter and found an opener on 18 minutes. Paddy Rafferty created space in the Castlefin goalmouth and netted to give his side the lead. Castlefin responded well but Paul Logue and Jonny Bogle both saw their shots go narrowly over the bar. Castlefin’s equaliser came on the stroke of half time. Gary McNulty won the ball and progressed ten yards before finishing perfectly on 45 minutes.Glencar began the second half searching for a second goal. Both teams battled hard with some strong tackling in the midfield area. Glencar bossed possession but they failed to create any clear cut chances. Castlefin should have scored in the 70th minute but Glencar’s keeper Ray Mc Feely saved brilliantly on three occasions. Castlefin then created chance after chance but couldn’t find a way through, Gary McNulty and Mark Lafferty with the best of the chances. Glencar got their second and the winner with minutes remaining. Poor communication in the Castlefin defence allowed Chris Malseed to control the ball and he stayed composed before scoring to make it 2-1 Best for Castlefin: Damien Mc Anneny and Mark Lafferty. Best for Glencar: Ray Mc Feely. Referee: Marty QuinnRamelton Mariners 1 Glenea United Reserves 5Glenea easily defeated a weak Mariners’ side in Rab’s Park on Saturday afternoon. Mariners started brightly but after 10 minutes were dealt a blow when keeper Kevvy Mc Cahill had to go off injured. With no sub goalkeeper it was up to midfielder Paul Gallagher to go in nets.Glenea then stamped their authority and went a goal up on 15 minutes through Darren Mc Keever. The same player doubled his tally and Glenea’s lead on 25 minutes with a header from a corner. Mariners did respond when in the 35th minute Patrick Durning converted a rebound after good work from Kevvy Coyle. But right on half-time Glenea got their third when Michael Barry scored.The second half was mostly all Glenea and they scored two further goals through Dean Gallagher, the first on 56 minutes and the second on 80 minutes.A good team effort from Glenea, the Mariners were best served by stand-in keeper Paul Gallagher and Kevvy Coyle.Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoGweedore United Reserves 0 Arranmore United 2This game played in difficult conditions saw the visitors continue their good run in what could only be described as a scrappy affair. The islanders had the aid of the strong breeze in the opening half. Aran pressed and got their first goal in the 15th minute when Danny Rodgers headed into the back of the net following a good corner by Daniel O’ Donnell. They doubled the lead in the 33rd minute when another corner was tapped in by Rodgers to make it 2-0. The second half saw the home side press with Frankie Early in the visitor’s nets pulling off a number of good saves. It was a team effort from Arranmore with Martin Proctor and Paul Mc Garvey excelling on the day.Referee: James Malseed.Keadue Rovers Reserves 1 Donegal Town Reserves 1The Reserves of Keadue Rovers and Donegal Town played out a draw at Central Park on Saturday afternoon. The playing conditions were very difficult throughout with a gale force wind and wet conditions underfoot. Despite this both teams produced a decent game of football. After a fairly even opening it was Keadue who took the lead after eight minutes. A penalty was awarded for handball and Conor Greene’s effort was well saved by the keeper but John Gillespie followed up on the rebound to fire home. Donegal Town were coming more into the game and had an effort just over the bar on seventeen minutes. The home side were more than content to hit on the break whilst Donegal Town maintained more possession. Keadues’ David Ward was unlucky on twenty eight minutes when his curling shot was just wide of the post. Donegal Town drew level on thirty six minutes when Joe McIntyre picked the ball up in midfield and ran for twenty yards before unleashing a fine effort to the top corner. The half ended with Keadue in the ascendency again. Keadue were much brighter for the opening ten minutes of the second half. They had a goal disallowed on fifty one minutes when Conor Greene poked home from a cross. Substitute Ryan Greene then flashed a header wide on fifty five minutes and two minutes later Keadue’s Chris Greene had a shot blocked. Donegal enjoyed a good spell on the hour mark regaining a fair bit of possession. Ryan Greene again went close on sixty eight minutes with a free kick saved at the far post. In the final twenty minutes Donegal Town were on and created a few good chances. Overall a fair result for both sides. Best for Donegal Town were Joe Lafferty and Joe McIntyre while best for Keadue were Chris Mc Gonagle and Conor Greene. Referee: Michael McFadden.Strand Rovers 1 Cranford United Reserves 2On a dry but windy day these two sides met in Maghery. Cranford won the toss and decided to play against a strong wind. Strand started lively and chalked up a few attempts on goal but the breakthrough came on 20 minutes when a Darragh Hanlon strike hit off a defender and passed the Cranford keeper into the back of the net. Credit to Cranford who pushed hard after that and had the Strand keeper busy, including a penalty save to keep the score at 1-0 at half time. The second half saw the wind behind Cranford and they were awarded another penalty when a sub, just on for Strand Rovers, unnecessarily took down a Cranford striker in the box. The spot kick was neatly tucked away by Kyle black. Strand were forced into a few changes due to injuries and for a while lost their shape. Cranford capitalised on this and a shot which hit of the crossbar came back and hung in the wind before Brendan Giles tucked it away. 2-1 to the visitors and even though Strand threatened near the end this is how it finished. Best for Strand was Kevin Mc Govern with a good team display from Cranford.DONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUERESULTSSATURDAYOld Orchard Saturday Division OneSt. Catherines Reserves 3 v 2 Orchard F.C.Castlefin Celtic Reserves 1 v 2 Glencar CelticRamelton Mariners 1 v 5 Glenea United ReservesGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoGweedore United Reserves 0 v 2 Arranmore UnitedCurragh Athletic Reserves P v P Milford United ReservesKeadue Rovers Reserves 1 v 1 Donegal Town ReservesStrand Rovers 1 v 2 Cranford United ReservesSUNDAYUlster Junior CupMilford United 1 v 2 (a.e.t.) Glengad F.C.Lifford Celtic 1 v 2 Gweedore CelticAileach F.C. 2 v 1 Gweedore UnitedUlster Junior ShieldRaphoe Town 2 v 0 Cockhill ColtsSUNDAYBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionCurragh Athletic P v P Glenea UnitedDonegal Town 0 v 3 Rathmullan CelticKilmacrennan Celtic 0 v 7 St. CatherinesWatson Hire Division OneCastlefin Celtic 4 v 2 Drumoghill F.C.Bonagee United 0 v 1 Lagan HarpsKeadue Rovers 2 v 5 Cappry RoversCT Ball Division TwoConvoy Arsenal 3 v 3 Copany RoversDrumbar F.C. 0 v 2 Whitestrand UnitedFIXTURESSATURDAY 01-03-2014 K.O. 2p.m. (Unless Stated)Old Orchard Saturday Division OneGlenea United Reserves v Fintown Harps AFCCastlefin Celtic Reserves v Mulroy CelticErne Wanderers v Ramelton MarinersGlencar Celtic v Orchard F.C.Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoMilford United Reserves v Arranmore United (K.O. 1 p.m.)Strand Rovers v Curragh Athletic ReservesCranford United Reserves v Glenree United ReservesGweedore United Reserves v Keadue Rovers ReservesSUNDAY 02-03-2014 K.O. 1.30p.m. (Unless Stated)Knockalla CupRathmullan Celtic v Glenea UnitedCootehill Harps v Milford UnitedDrumkeen United v Lifford CelticSUNDAY 02-03-2014 K.O. 2p.m. (Unless Stated)Watson Hire Division OneLagan Harps v Gweedore UnitedDunkineely Celtic v Kerrykeel ’71 F.C.Cappry Rovers v Bonagee UnitedDrumoghill F.C. v Eany CelticCT Ball Division TwoDunlewy Celtic v Deele HarpsRaphoe Town v Ballybofey UnitedWhitestrand United v Copany RoversLetterbarrow Celtic v Glenree UnitedConvoy Arsenal v Drumbar F.C.DONEGAL LEAGUE – ALL THE REPORTS, RESULTS AND FIXTURES was last modified: February 23rd, 2014 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal Leaguelast_img read more

Recent Comments